1. D I S C L A I M E R
Thank you for visiting www.homezop.com
By accessing this website, the viewer/user confirms and agrees that the information including brochures and marketing collaterals on this website are solely for informational purposes only and the viewer/user has not relied on this information for making any booking/purchase in any project of the Company. Nothing on this website, constitutes advertising, marketing booking, selling or an offer for sale, or invitation to purchase a unit in any project in any manner by the Company. This website is for guidance only. It does not constitute part of an offer or contract. You are therefore requested to directly verify all details and aspects of any proposed booking/acquisition of units/premises, directly with our authorised Sales Team/ Company prior to concluding any decision for buying any Unit(s) in any of the said Projects. In no event Company will be liable to any party for any Direct, Indirect, Special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyper linked website. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2. P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web) from which you access our website.
• The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
• The date and time you accessed our site.
• The pages/URLs you have visited and
• If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits. “Whatever present on this website is only and only for informational purpose and not for advertisement, sale, promotional or marketing purposes” .
• When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some
cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per- session cookies”.
• Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal
information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not
stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
IF YOU SEND US PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information— like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website— we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you’ve requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
• Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for localised response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
4. P O P - U P A D V E R T I S E M E N T
When visiting our website, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third-party software installed on your computer. We doesn’t produce pop-up ads and doesn’t endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up ad on your computer screen while visiting our site. We may only show a pop up for you to read and agree to OUR IT Policy for clear informational pusposes only.
5. C O P Y R I G H T P O L I C Y
Material on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The material may be downloaded without requiring specific prior permission. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of Department of Information Technology & Electronics.